The Winslow Report Assessment System offers several assessment products for a variety of organizational applications, from selection and hiring to providing a baseline and coaching platform for employee development.
Your Company is Unique. Now Your Assessment can be too!
The Winslow Human Dynamics Profile is a 24 Character Trait Assessment that is invaluable for interviewing, hiring, assessing right relationship with organizational positions, coaching, and development, at mid to senior levels.
We don’t want you to miss out!
What separates Winslow Research from the rest of the field is the in-depth understanding we gain of what distinguishes you – and our ability to take that information and create a valid, effective and accurate customized assessment tailored to your specific corporate needs.
With Winslow Reports, you get instant customization with the validity, objectivity and accuracy of 35 years of testing data and experience from hundreds of thousands of real-life participants in actual corporate positions.
Winslow Reports has been described in these ways:
- This 24 trait assessment, which meets the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) and Supreme Court guidelines for hiring and selection, will help you put the right people in the right positions.
- Your Winslow Report will help you identify which personality traits and behaviours you should focus on in your personal development.
- The Winslow is the most reliable non-clinical behaviour assessment on the market today.
- The Winslow is a powerful tool for coaches and business consultants to dramatically increase the organizational effectiveness of their clients.
- The Winslow Assessment Instrument was developed by managers and psychologists for managers, consultants and coaches (not by psychologists for psychologists).
For 35 years, Winslow Research has pioneered the use of personality and behavioral assessments, and has been the gold standard in creating customized instruments for scores of Fortune 500 companies.
Now it’s your turn!
You can learn about the benefits of the Winslow Assessment personally in the following very exciting, specially priced introductory package.:
- 1 hour Winslow Overview TeleClass
- The Winslow Assessment (a $200 value!)
- 1 hour personal, private debrief of your Winslow results (a $300 value!)
- A final group TeleCall, one month following the initial call, to create a strong relationship between the Winslow, other assessment tools you are using or familiar with, and your core business (a $100 value!)
Special introductory package price: $299 USD
For more info and to take advantage of this offer contact Brenda Chaddock at email@example.com or call 604-929-4290