The Virtual Facilitator
Leading Interactive TeleCalls, Online Classes, Meetings and Webinars
The Virtual Facilitator is an online learning program where you’ll learn to get great results from virtual meetings, webinars, and online classes, through effective design, facilitation of engaging process, and right use of technology. This series of three 1.5 hour interactive virtual classes on consecutive weeks offers a practical foundation in the secrets to facilitating Great Virtual Meetings.
“Outstanding experience – well organized, well executed, and great value! We learned how to plan and manage for successful virtual interactions with groups from under 10 to over 100; sampled virtual tools and techniques; and received a virtual library of support material.” – MH
• Explore the challenges of and possibilities for meeting in virtual space.
• Learn how to achieve greater meeting involvement through sharing information, idea generation and engagement.
• Discover the principles and techniques for designing effective virtual meetings and classes that engage participants.
• Acquire tools for keeping group focus, for creating interesting and worthwhile classes and for ensuring each participant feels s/he is learning and contributing.
• Gain frameworks, keys and tips for designing and facilitating great virtual meetings, webinars and classes.
Public Program Dates 2018
Session 2: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Session 3: Wednesday, May 23, 2018